3/29/2010

Don't YOU worry about Planet Express, let ME worry about blank.


Spring showed up on my day off!


A neighbor's garden, with some growth!




My one person tea party... actually I was drinking coffee, I broke my carafe a few weeks ago, and have had to use a teapot since.




Lloyd, the guinea pig! Going off on another adventure!

Content!
So today I've read a few of my lectures, procrastinated on doing my homework, bought pastries, played with the guinea pigs, did yoga (while listening to Alice in Chains) and now I'm procrastinating some more by updating my blog. :) How much longer until summer?

Anyway, today's outfit:

No make up today (trying to clear up my face... blagh, breakouts!)

Glasses: CK
Dress: Joe Fresh $29
T-shirt: thrift, altered by my old room mate (etsy store here!) $12
Blue bangle: Greece, Multi-coloured charm: Greece, Silver charm: $20
Necklace: Bizou $10 Ring 1: Family Heirloom, Ring 2: Bizou $12
Leopard print tights: Thrift (old!) Black socks: They never get dirty the longer you wear them the stronger they get.

1 comment:

  1. I am also really good at procrastinating and blogging is such a good excuse.. so I totally understand you :)
    Love your tights
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete