3/28/2010

So I got this dress...


So I found this in a thrift store for $2. It's originally a skirt but I usually wear it as a dress, because as a skirt it comes down to my ankles. It reminds me of the Miu Miu 2010 Spring prints, so I had to get it for that price!

Example!


The colour is almost the exact same, and the skirt has a small bird and flower print. Either way I really love it. You can see me wearing it in my last post. 

So I've got a coworker who is giving me a ton of hardly worn vintage clothing! I'll probably take what I want/what fits, and then put the rest up for sale on my etsy account. Hopefully there's some good stuff in there!

Until next time, chumps and chumpettes.

1 comment:

  1. $2! What a steal! It's so lovely, what a great find :)

    Love,
    Aya

    ReplyDelete