3/10/2010

The Celo


Holy shit this clothing is way cute.


Pretty pretty dresses, from a store in Quebec.


Look at the bows!! Sooo cute!!




$70 for ultra adorable lace up OTKs? Yes, please!!


White booteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!

Some of the stuff is a little pricey, but for the most part the more casual dresses run around $50-$90.
I fucking love those boots. The only thing stopping me from ordering this moment is das Haus! Raaah!

You can find the website from here.
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some sick piggehs to take care of.

4 comments:

  1. That pink skirt + grey jumper is awesome as hell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wish I could find that skirt on the website... or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, some really wonderful pieces. Love the boots
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those last white boots!

    xo
    bravegrrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete