3/07/2010

Wish every single day could be the weekend...

It's almost spring again. I just pulled my mini skirts and tank tops out from under the bed. I heard birds chirping happily on my walk to work this morning. Pretty soon I can put away the boots and the tights and go bare legs and high heels to work again! This also means the yearly Closet Clean Out!

As usual, over the summer/fall when I had spending money (before das Haus), I accumulated too much crap. It's time for me to get rid of that crap and maybe make some money doing it. In the past I would organize a clothing swap with my friends, but seeing as they're all off doing bigger and better things, and I'm still in Po'Dunk (and I dislike a lot of the females still in town), it'll be hard to organize a weekend when they can all come down.

I'm considering an Etsy store. It just seems a lot less sketchy than eBay. Thoughts(to all of my zero readers?)?

Speaking of spring... ALDO's new spring products, anyone?


Husley $60. Gron $80. Caneles $135.

Ugh, okay, torture me before 9 AM, won't you?

Above is some of the new stock in at Aldo Canada's online shop. I'm in luuuuuuuurve! I love these shoes! So booty! So leathery! So wedgy and heely!! Caneles also comes in a taupe colour but I am in love with the grey w/teal laces. I have a love affair with grey clothing, you know. I also love the Gron booty for it's chunky black punk rawk kinda flavour. The Husley just looks plain comfortable and hides a little wedge heel, which I think is sooo cute, plus it's super affordable at $60. I'll have to stock up my shopping cart to take advantage of free shipping. For me, Aldo has had an excellent track record for shipping, even the free shipping has arrived next-day for me. Love!

Also: The Bay's White Space!


I've never been a Barbie fan, but the Barbie Collection by David Dixon has me riveted. Suddenly I need a pink pencil skirt. Also, the pink soles on the pumps? Waaaay cute! I love the secretary-esque ensembles that are put together but I HATE the giant fake glasses. Have I ever mentioned this? Stop me before I rant.

Onto other news.
In case you couldn't tell, I love Natasha Law. Actually, I love modern pin-up art altogether. And speaking of pink and girly, this is going to be my next tattoo:
(Photo from breedlondon.com where a lot of her art is displayed. Go take a look!)

How cute, eh? A very talented friend of mine is doing me a big favour and doing it up for about $60, which is a huuuge deal. And this will be soon, as in, the next couple weeks.

Exciting? Yes! Terrifying? Also yes!

And finally, I've linked to my Poupee Girl, so you can see my little Japanese paper doll that has much nicer clothing than I do... and some of my clothing. :3

Sadly, the weekend is almost over! I have one more day to do all of that schoolwork that I said I'd do yesterday, before I fell asleep on the couch with a guinea pig on my lap. I should get on that.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment