4/12/2010

Somewhat busy.

I rearranged my bedroom. I didn't like how I spent most of my time in the living room plopped in front of the TV. As much as I've always wanted my bedroom to be, you know, just for sleep, I don't think I was giving much credit as to how cozy it is. So now I've moved my desk and brought my laptop into the room, level with my window (Carrie Bradshaw style) so I can type and enjoy the view all at once.

Life has been rather uneventful. I got to hang out with Soul Mate on Friday (for the first time in foreverrrr), ate lots of sushi on Saturday, and had a quiet day in on Sunday. I'm just relaxing before bed right now, enjoying the fact that I can watch a couple episodes of Futurama instead of the same movies over and over as I go to bed.

However: I am feeling disappointment because I just made some popcorn that I will not get to finish. :(

New pictures soon. I've got a couple days worth locked up.


By the way, my lilac tree has buds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment