4/14/2010

Thought I'd start off today's post with a music video!



Ahhh. Sweet love. I was happy to discover that DTP will be touring North America in the fall (HOPEFULLY with a stop in Toronto, so that I can see the amazing, wonderful, multi-talented Devin Townsend liiiiive!)


Anyway, anyway.


Here are some photos from the last few days. I've been busy rearranging Das Haus (out of boredom) and trying not to spend all night on the computer. TOTALLY CANDID and not at all staged by placing camera on a pile of precariously stacked items with the timer on PHOTOGRAPHS AHOOOOYYYYY:




Won't bother going through the items. Band t-shirts, thrift store items, Dickies skirt. Heels heels heels.


I need to go shopping. I'm thinking of hitting up Toronto this weekend and visiting Lush and Aldo for some new cosmetics... and shoes. My Squeaky Green Shower Bar is almost gone... and I need some uber-wedges. The only wedge heels I have are kinda tiny. :(


well, OK, I must force myself to do something NOT on the computer now.


ta-ta.

2 comments:

  1. Photos + fits own!

    So jealous about your ability to go to a LUSH =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online orders? It ships pretty quiiiick...

    ReplyDelete